"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Monday, May 28, 2007

skype

i signed up for skype today. u should too!

we can chat and stuff. [search: "stefi.lee"]

this may be the only way i get to talk to ppl, if at all, from Mongolia.

more later...
-steph!e


afterthot: tho i love the fact i can use it to talk/chat/video conference with ppl across the world, my only complaint so far is that in the less than 30 or so minutes since i've joined, i've gotten waaay too many invitations to chat or talk from strange lecherous men. that i don't enjoy. but if u're my friend, i'll talk to you. just explain how we know each other when you request to contact me. (i've been screening...) :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,

I've been away this month too finishing, trying to finish my novel.

Going to Mongolia???? What for? Research? To make a movie?

I wish you luck and a safe journey.