"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Saturday, November 03, 2007

jag älskar dig, Jens Lekman

(i love you, Jens Lekman.)





so the show was aMAZing, of course, and Jens was delightful and charming, as i knew he would be. i have tons of videos to share and pictures galore to blow up and plaster walls with, just let me know if you have blank canvases.

oh, and afterward i met him and we talked and he signed a poster for me and asked me how i spell my name and then he said "Stephanie" in a delightful Swedish accent, and i thought i was gonna die or tell him over and over again how much i love him, but instead only managed to say "your set was wonderful" and then i practically floated all the way home on the train, and i wasn't even mugged walking back in the dark!

if dreams were delicious food, i'm in a food coma right now.
-stephanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been awhile since I've had the time to stop by and say hello. I'm sorry to hear about Joey, seems to have been a friend to many.

Your weekend in Chicago looked like a good time and great pictures of the band. Now who is that again? ;)