"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Thursday, May 15, 2008

the long goodbye

pictures from graduation, post-graduation Mac N Joe's excursion, mother's day brunch, and the last weekend in oxford with friends... [click pic's to enlarge]

hamming it up in Yager with Tom and Mikey J:
favorite moment:
Tom - "Hey Provost Herbst!!"
[Provost and President look over, wave, grinning like idiots]
Mikey J - "YOU SUCK!!"

---

Western graduation:

on Peabody steps

the strappin' Tappan tutors (and Davida...)

singing "Anyone Else (But You)" with Brandon

me, getting the Miller award

candle-lighting ceremony

post-ceremony

---

later that night, at Mac N Joes:

Ben and me

Pulkit and me

me and Matt Huelsenbeck

L to R: Karmen, me, Sudie, and Nicole

---

the next day, Mother's Day brunch:
---

the following weekend, me with Britt and Ashley before moving out

oh good times in familiar climes,
stephanie

1 comment:

Rae Jin Devine said...

Wow, a few tears there seeing what I missed.

Oh, right, I came here for a reason.

Check it:

http://www.vimeo.com/993998