"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Friday, August 18, 2006

my review of crash (2005)

i know crash is, like, so 2005.

but i've been busy and just now got around to watching it.

but no worries. i got a review out right away!!

i was going to write a full-blown post with my reaction to this film, but it turns out my thoughts were quicker than i could type them so i just spoke into my camera and spun this little video out for you to see instead.

good? bad? i guess you'll just have to see.

(well, here's a hint.
this is what i think of the movie. it's an onomatapoeia. "pllllllttttttthhhdddddt...")

so check it out:




and check out my other videos on mytube!
-stephanie

p.s. i got a letter back from jens today and i must say it made my day. i think i fall more and more in love with him every day, which is horrible because i will only be so completely devastated. but for the moment i'm so happy it doesn't even matter. (-: ~~~<3

No comments: