"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

search and ye will find...

here's another funny thing:

someone from the united kingdom searched for "do kittens cry with tears" and got my post on little jannik (who's doing well by the way. my parents decided to keep him around upon my father's insistence. he wanted a little kitty around to help keep the chipmunks and yard rodents at bay. i hear jannik is becoming quite the garden companion...)

so that makes two for me. what are some of the weirdest searches people have used to find you? and what are some of the most exotic places you've been found from?

i've gotten visitors from all over, thailand, new zealand, india, hong kong, and the british isles a plenty. but my favorites are always from sweden...

let's hear your stories!
-steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought about your cat post here as i was doing my work in a animal shelter (full freaking part-time volunteer atm for crying out loud) anytime a cat or dog finds unos home my auto-relieved indicator flashes (lets just say euthanizing kittens has given me cause to find extreme disrespect with certain human mammals) - your father sounds pretty kewl btw!

goodbye

!SPAM ALERT!

411 - um if you and your friends here find me a bit creepy (or whatever), dont bother, i was a visual artist for many years and developed an intensely obsessive personality as a result with like everything i do so i kind of tend to attach like a mite or something /-: (i wont apologize, i wont apologize, i wont...) i think that makes me a bit about average crazy, but it is a -good- crazy (-; thanx for any patience as it looks like i wont be leaving the internet this fall after all - just to stephanie: might it be possible to share like Anything more of your experiences and knowledge from your first year of blogging?