"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Friday, September 08, 2006

sophomore slump symptoms

haha, another funny:

one of the visitors to my sight has been a harvard student looking for "sophomore slump symptoms."

oh dear sweet child, i know what that's like. o believe me, i know. and sorry to break it to you, but junior year is no better.

i am seriously depressed, despite my guises.
-stephanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it about searching for yourself that is so darn appealing anyways (^:

just curious: you seem to know about this and other people searching your blog... is that because they send you email? also, why so glum - thought you liked that class with the satirical films???

Anonymous said...

so sorry about your situation. i remember having my twentieth birthday with nothing but family and feeling like kind of empty as all my friends left town for work and school in the cities.

for what it is worth, two things helped me - i started pencil drawings and writing music, but it took a hard while to get over it. i am sure you will make new friends
ceau