"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Thursday, September 14, 2006

seeping in the airwaves

hello readers.

i'm stuck at the radio station tonight doing the MAMA JAZZ show on my local npr station, so i thot i would do a post. but that turned out to be a bad idea because i really should be monitoring the airwaves, so instead, i invite you to listen in and see how i'm doing. my bosses are doing air checks anytime now and i need some feedback before the big dudes get serious about air quality.

in other news, i had class until 10 pm as is my usual wednesday night, but this time around, i also had a major paper to write for one of my film classes. unfortunately, i didn't start it like i usually do and had to write all of it last night, which meant no more than 30 minutes of sleep for me (and that was only because i was silly enough to think lying in bed with a warm laptop on my stomach would be a productive thing to do...)

so, suffice it to say, i am totally fried today, haven't eaten much because lack of sleep always messes up my appetite, and have been zombying around all day.

hope it doesn't come through on the air!

from oxford, ohio, this is stephanie lee.

No comments: