"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Sunday, December 17, 2006

mew = me: wow=ew

words can't do some images justice.

so why try?
-stephanie


p.s. i'm trying to decide whether to switch to the new blogger beta. it makes formatting and layout much easier. i played around with it to reformat the avocado couch, with somewhat pleasing results. but i kinda enjoy fumbling around with html. i've been passably decent at it so far (i think). but is the new blogger worth it? help me decide...

EDIT (1.4.07): i updated to the new Blogger and it ended up screwing me over, including changing my profile. i'm too scared to upgrade the template, b/c i've worked forever on the html and don't want to lose it now. i'm updating labels now... hope it pays off somehow...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since I despise blogger, I'm not the best person to ask. :)

stephanie lee said...

ah yes. it does suck that you are forced to use google. i dislike the google monopoly too.

does that mean i should refrain from switching so you can still comment, brian?

b/c i will. :-)

that's reason enough for me.

Anonymous said...

Well, they seem to have fixed the commenting problem for now, but the whole corporate scheming just makes my skin crawl. Wordpress isn't perfect, but it has great customer service and some really neat features.

As your only reader, I love you and all your words. :)

stephanie lee said...

thanks brian. :-)

Anonymous said...

i like that picture.