"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Monday, December 18, 2006

my eyes are tired


i woke up the other day and couldn't see. my eyes were so blurry and tired that they refused to open. upset by the thought i might never see again, i lamented the loss of my film-going abilities, and started crying.

that was apparently just what my eyes needed. they cleared up soon after.

but my eyes have been worsening lately. either painfully dry or constantly tearing, light-sensitive and heavily weary, it's made looking at a glowing laptop screen increasingly difficult. i blame finals for exhausting my thresholds, and for exposing my retinas to inordinant amounts of radioactive laptop light.

anyway, in lieu of spending longer periods of time on my laptop than needed to write posts, i will be posting pictures. at least, until the tearing stops.

besides, some pictures just speak for themselves.

and i love a self-sufficient picture.

pray for my eyes,
stephanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried wearing sunglasses while you type? Cuts down on the glare.

Love the pic. Close friends of yours? :)

Anonymous said...

no, didn't think of that. good tip, brian. B-)

haha, yep, that's my friend dylan. he's a character, obviously.