"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Thursday, June 12, 2008

the sweetest thing ever? possibly.

my good friend Brandon just planned a going-away party for me on the eve of my very last visit to Oxford, Ohio! 

imagine: a room full of my closest friends (and my boyfriend! - this has me extra excited b/c we don't really get to party together very much). a table full of liquid courage. a night full of debauchery, or at the very least, opportunities for debauchery. kittens! dancing! spooning! and Arrested Development! as Brandon likes to say, "More of That!!!"

i was so overwhelmed with excitement and jubilation that i invented perhaps the most awesome expression of love ever communicated by putting a bunch of words together. and i bestowed it upon Brandon. he seemed to like it.

[as it transpired over our g-chat conversation:]
aaaaw, B, i LOVE you
very very much
in fact, if humans could grow extra hearts, i think i just grew a tiny new one just for you!
and it's filled with love!

(commence aaaw'ing)

<3's!
-stephanie

No comments: