"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Friday, August 17, 2007

this is going in a gilded frame above my bed at school next year.


so that, when i wake up every day dreading having to write my 80-page undergraduate thesis, i can look at this and think to myself, "well, at least i don't have problems like these..."

-stefanie

3 comments:

The ZenFo Pro said...

Heheheh.

Welcome back :)

stephanie lee said...

thx. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey stefjing ((-:

Here is me hoping you are getting back into things. Just wanted to share some originals with you and yours is all. Cheers.

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=24365