"Fire is motion / Work is repetition / This is my document / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all we've done / We are all all defenses."

- Cap'N Jazz, "Oh Messy Life," Analphabetapolothology

Friday, August 17, 2007

mo' money, mo' problems...

...or, something...

got back from WV with the fam! lost my momentum while mountain-biking on a steep slope of loose rocks and plummeted to a surprising non-death. considering the odds, i'm in good shape, just a few scratches on my knee, bum, and arm.

got some great footage of the parents singing John Denver while driving thru the WV mountains. will post later when i can access the harddrive again! (it's packed and ready for Oxford!)

so many things to do before i move back! how will i ever find all the space and time in which to do it?!

while sorting thru the myriad loose papers and random mementoes i've accumulated in the past 14 or so months, i (re)found these weird decision maps.



i remember finding them for the first time while doing laundry/ working late one night in the dorm.

these are merely a few of the small packet i found - there are oh-so many more! could there be a series of them, awaiting discovery?

the possibility is just too delightful to contemplate right now.
-stef

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are like your flowcharts a sign of intelligence in the form of the analytical mind or sign of insecurity? I ask because I have this spreadsheet I did after my first graphic novel aeons ago, which was of a "comic strip" I did. Anyways, anyways, I analyzed each entry for many different category of demographic appeal, overall impressions, and the like.

Me and mine were energized after seeing my bros fam and my niece - who among other things real-ly pronunciated quite the story of ageism she experienced from wanting to play in the ball room and Ikea (tho 2+1/2yr olds dont really know -ism's, don cha know).

Oh oh, and so I am getting into dogs now! Helping a pure bred husky recover from a bad leg injury. Her owner is become a fast friend too. Holy crap do big dogs take a lot out of you... whew (taking a bit of a day off from it 2day to work on my computer archives a wee bit and do some crafts and and...)

To answer your question, yes - you will find all of the time to do everything you want to do b4 moving back.

Think fast! (the Daydreamer throws a pillow at your head)

stephanie lee said...

pillow deflected with a swipe of my wolverine hand! ohwooooooo....

speaking of big dogs, i've always wanted a husky, since i was little. i would name him Alaska.

-stef